App recomendations and requests

jcarlettini

As one of the beta testers I can tell you the Accordance team has done a tremendous job and worked very hard to get this first version released. Many of our much anticipated and desired features are already planned to be released in upcoming updates. Also, please remember to give your feedback in a cunstructive was as the team has worked hard on this app and is some ways it has become like their second child. Here are some of the things that I submitted in Beta Tester forum that I was asked to move over to this forum.

I would love to be able to use bookmarks and organize those bookmarks accordingly. That would open a lot of new ways to approach my study (an example of this would be the ability to jump back and forth in different resources as I study a passage.) I have more ideas, but I am waiting to get more comfortable with Accordance and the iOS app before making more comments.

Sincerely,

Victor Gutierrez

I would love to be able to use bookmarks and organize those bookmarks accordingly. That would open a lot of new ways to approach my study (an example of this would be the ability to jump back and forth in different resources as I study a passage.) I have more ideas, but I am waiting to get more comfortable with Accordance and the iOS app before making more comments.

Sincerely,

Victor Gutierrez

I agree I think that features is huge for frequent practical use.

Archived