regarding paragraph-grouped words

Anthony Sepulveda

Hi,

Would it be possible to indicate (1) a flex search for words that I group in parenthesis, and (2) include elements with more than one word in a group in parenthesis? Well, at least for the moment the program doesn't seem to allow these.

For example, when I try and search for (son,child) I would like to search for flex possibilities for both terms ('son' or 'sons' or 'child' or 'children'); for now when I indicate words in parentheses, it only allows for exact terms, in spite of having indicated a Flex search.

Of course in this simple case "son <OR> child" can do the trick. But when I tried to type a more compact command to search for terms like "son of God" or "children of the most high", or any other similar combination, this command wouldn't work:

(child <OR> son) of (god <OR> the lord <OR> the most high)

...neither does this, because (child,son) returns an exact search, and the parenthesis grouping does not allow elements with more than one word ("the Lord" and "the most high"):

(child,son) of (God, the Lord, the most high)

Of course, writing each possibility one by one would solve it ("son of God" <or> "sons of God" <or> "son of the most high" or "sons of the most high" <or> etc., etc.), but if there's a way to make it more compact, I think it would be better.

Thanks,

--anthony