Search and User Tools.

Daniel  Francis

When I do a search, any search (even one immediately after doing one). I am asked "where is the file for "X" text?" I am asked to locate the same dozen files over and over. This only started happening this or last update. I have run permissions repair and am just not sure why approximately half of my user tools need to be repeatedly located over and over. Theses include Birds eye, luther's catechism, year A, year B, year C. Is there a way I can get Accordance to finally remember where they are?

-Dan

Dan: just an idea, remove the User Notes preferences file from user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences, and add all the notes back again afterwards.

Have you moved the accordance Files folder out of Documents, or synched with Dropbox or something?

I had made no changes and the files are in Application support folder where they have resided since 9… This failed to work but what i did was Go under Library selected all user tools removed them from the Library and then draped them all on the Accordance icon, and now things seem to work fine.

-Dan