NIV11 after upgrade to 10

Mikew

I recently upgraded to Accordance 10 and a few of my workspaces from Version 9 won't open. It comes up with the error message "The text NIV11 is not currently available to Accordance. These workspaces worked fine in WS 9 (I did a clean install of accordance 10 since I installed an SSD at the same time as upgrading). NIV 2011 with GK numbers and the NIV 11 notes show up in my library. Is there a way to fix this without recreating the workspaces?

My guess is that your workspaces were saved using the NIV11 without G/K numbers. Since you did a clean install of Acc10, probably you didn't also reinstall the NIV11 module since you had the one with G/K. To load these old workspaces, you need to add the NIV11 module to Accordance. After its loaded, you probably should change them to NIV11 G-K and resave them, in case you need to load them again. Re-adding NIV11 to your Library can be done via Easy Install, or if you still have your old Acc9 installation, double clicking the module from there (it will be copied over automatically).

Thanks for the quick response. I ended up booting from an older backup with version 9 and changing the NIV11 panels to NIV 11 w GK numbers. These now work fine in version 10.

Edited by Mikew