Ability to Change or Augment Module Titles

Enoch

Since a great many commentary sets are incomplete, I am wishing that I had some way to indicate things in the module title, instead of scratching my head as to whether or not (for example), The New American Commentary has X book included. For example, I would like to shorten the name to NAC and add something like L-Phile to indicate if it lacks Philemon -- or MacA All-1 Th & Luke 7f, to remind me that MacArthur has all the NT except 1 Thes & Luke 7 & following chapters. If shortening is not possible, then an ability to add a subtitle to it would be helpful.

And in general, if there were some way to know what commentaries one has on a passage -- that would be great. Maybe a right click menu or something. So you right click on a verse & a menu would be available saying (in abbreviated form), in your library you have commentaries on this verse from the following list of modules . . .

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I too would like this... it would be good if a feature was added the Library where a dsiplay of the commentaries and covered books could be seen. Thank you for the suggestion... I hope someone with Accordance wil respond to it as I think it has merit. I have noticed that I wish I could add info to the Information popup too. Thinkgs I am interested in are the date the commentaries were published and the slant/ilk e.g. conservative or liberal. I would also like to the the ISBN info.

I think that coding the volumes into the name is very cryptic and cumbersome. I think we discussed this in another topic, but there are ways to get this information, such as searching a Search All Group of Commentaries for the Bible book to see which commentaries cover it.

We do plan to expand the information available in the Library, but it will take a while to reissue all the modules with new information.