Bill Mounce and Foundational Greek

msfrans

Bill Mounce on his Teknia web site has announced the completion of Foundational Greek and the screen casts in Accordance 11.

Is this going to be a module that can be purchased, will it be similar to your Podcasts?

Will it be backwardly compatible with Ver 10?

I am not sure about Foundational Greek, but we can announce that as of today we are including a new module Free in the Starter Collection 11 (and the higher Collections). It does require version 11, and will appear in your Easy Install. The module name is BiblicalTraining.org.

This is a tremendous resource from Dr. Bill Mounce, especially for those who want to study the Bible in depth but cannot afford the time (or money) for full-time education. All the basic level courses are taught by highly qualified teachers, and delivered to you absolutely free.

• Like 2

Absolutely outstanding! I am pumped about this!!!

I noticed the new module this morning before seeing this post and got excited. I've listened to a number of the courses through their iOS app but didn't use any of the written accompaniment resources. I'm not sure exactly how I'll end up making use of this in Accordance, but it's a great collaboration and a good way to continue adding more course-type of materials into the Accordance platform. Great idea.

Edited by JonathanHuber

The BiblicalTraining.org module is wonderful...just skimmed through it!

Thanks so much for making this a part of Accordance software! I've used the website in the past and was very impressed by the level of material that is offered for whatever contribution you can make and free if you are not able to. Like Dr. "J;" I'm pumped about this also!

:D Thanks again for this is a tremendous resource, and the price can't be beat. I'm headed over to Bill Mounce's website now to thank him as well!