Free iPhone download

wayseer

I just tried to download the free download of Accordance to iPhone but without any success - Apple keep wanting to bill me. I don't know what for as they claim the app is free.

Any ideas?

Regardless of whether or not the app you want to download is free, Apple requires you to sign-in to your iTunes account and agree to the download (by entering your iTunes password). Is this what is happening to you? As long as the app is listed as free, you won't be charged anything.

Regardless of whether or not the app you want to download is free, Apple requires you to sign-in to your iTunes account and agree to the download (by entering your iTunes password). Is this what is happening to you? As long as the app is listed as free, you won't be charged anything.

Thanks Sean.

Yes, that may be what is happening. The problem is that I have cancelled my old card and waiting for a new one but due to the wide spread floods we are experiencing the card is probably marooned on some truck blocked by floodwaters. So I can't give any info to activate the process. Will just have to wait I guess.

Archived