• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mark Nigro

Mark Nigro

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:Theology, biblical and modern languages, motorcycles, classical guitar, technology
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

I am able to reproduce a complete application crash when clicking on a hyper link in Ross Hebrew. The strange thing is that if I click and release immediately, the linked data will open without trouble. But if I click and hold the link in an attempt to bring up the pop-up (not knowing what the content is), the application shuts down immediately with the Memory Error report as seen in the attached screen shot. When I do this same procedure elsewhere with links that are not tied to 'pop-up' info, the application doesn't crash, there is no response. The link that causes the crash can be seen in the screen shot as the superscript 7, next to לָךְ.

Attached Files

#2 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:58 AM

It crashes for me just as Mark indicates.
Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

#3 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

Thanks for the report. There seem to be two issues here. First, Accordance shouldn't be erroring oddly like that, and thats already been fixed for the next release. Second, this seems to be a minor error in the tool in that the superscript link isn't proper at all, which will be fixed in the next update on the tool.
Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Crash, Memory Error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users