can not set BDAG as default to open with triple click

Jonna Schmidt

Hi, this may be a simple problem for more seasoned BDAG users. Just got my BDAG and HALOT module this past week. Until this time, when I triple click words, either the NAS Greek or Hebrew dictionary appears. Both my NAS Greek and Hebrew are listed under the respective Greek and Hebrew tools. So are BDAG and HALOT. I tried making these modules "first" in my library, but NAS Greek/Hebrew still remains the default. Is there any solution? I read in a previous post about moving the modules to a dictionary, and I do not understand how this is done. Sorry if this is rather basic. Jonna

If these are your top modules, and you have updated the Library window, then triple-click in a Greek or Hebrew text will go to them, but not Key number texts which always go to their related lexicons. From those texts you can option-click on the resource in the Resource palette.

Thanks so much! Worked just like you said. I can tell that these new modules are going be of great benefit, even to someone such as myself (who has no training in Greek or Hebrew)

Archived