3.3 Stand-alone Commands

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,541 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:09 AM

I am back from vacation and pleased to announce that the latest podcast is available. It's an overview of the six Stand-alone Commands that do not link to other windows. That's three of four done in the Commands & Symbols series!

Please be aware that there is a LOT more that could have been said. I find new uses for these commands every day, as do some of you. Feel free to share them in this thread.

I did forget to mention that Accordance has the NAS95S key number text available—and it's one of my favorites, especially for exegesis in the NT. Sorry about that, folks! :(

Have a great day!
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,157 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:39 PM

Don't mistake the lack of discussion in this forum for lack of interest. Almost 100 people a day have downloaded this podcast since it was posted. I guess they just didn't have any questions because Dr. J explained everything so clearly. ;)
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,541 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:05 AM

Hey, that's encouraging! Thanks! :)
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users