Crashing When Tapping Sync in iOS 8 on iPad Air

Dr. Nathan Parker

Just to let the developer team know, when I attempt to perform any kind of sync (local or Dropbox) on an iPad Air running iOS 8 beta 2, Accordance crashes. Working OK on the iPhone 5s with the same beta.

I'm putting Accordance through the paces on iOS 8 and Yosemite to help uncover any bugs you might need to know about so it'll all be set by this fall. Any screenshots or screencasts I'll need to PM to a developer (since I don't want to leak out iOS 8 and Yosemite in action to the public).

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I tried this on iOS 8 beta 4 and was able to successfully sync with Dropbox on iPad. Please let us know if it's still a problem.

I had no problem syncing with Yosemite, 10.4.3.2, and iOS 8, beta 4 with my iPad Air. The only problem is that the Greek and Hebrew fonts are not rendering correctly on the iPad Air.

I'll try again soon and see how goes. It was a pretty old beta that had this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Working OK now, although the sync message doesn't currently display the progress (under iOS 8 beta 5). At least I can sync though.