v.1.7.8 (iPad 4 / iOS 8.1): cannot highlight words or sentences

Guntis

Since Accordance for iOS update yesterday I cannnot highlight anything on my iPad, except the whole Bible verse. If I choose to highlight one word in the Bible text, highlighter palette doesn't come up at all. When I tap-and-hold any word in the commentary pane, I get a popup menu to choose word, sentence or paragraph. Tap any option, that popup goes away and nothing happens after, highlighter palette doesn't appear. I restarted Accordance, restarted iPad, no change...

The same for me. Notes seem to work fine but I do confirm this highlighting problem.

I am able to highlight as expected in both tools and texts.

iAccord 1.7.8, iOS 8.1, iPhone 5.

Scott has confirmed this bug as iPad only and is working on a fix.

Yes, it's iPad only. I also can highliht text on iPhone.

Yes, Same for me. After 1.78 I cannot highlight a single verse.

Please fix.

Thanks

Rick

Edited by Rick Conklin

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Any plans to fix this iPad issue soon?

Thanks

Rick Conklin

Wichita, KS

v1.7.9 is in final beta testing and should be uploaded to Apple for review tomorrow night if there are no showstopper bugs found.

Thanks for the update! I was beginning to wonder if this would happen soon considering I use Accordance from my iPads daily.

Scott,

Is there an update on when 1.7.9 will be released? I've checked each day for the update, but nothing is out there as of this morning (Fri, Dec 5).

Thanks,

Sandra

Unfortunately no. The actual review process is fairly fast but the waiting in line for review can be several days depending on how many apps are in front of us.