Anticipation . . .

SteveP

I'm amazed there isn't more buzz in the forums about the anticipated (any day now?) release of Accordance 9. I am beside myself waiting for it, and of course the masters of anticipation here at OakTree haven't even tantalized us with a single screenshot, so we have to wait until we get the download to know what we are looking forward to. LoL But it's all good... Release the upgrade! (Like, "Release the Kraken!", a horrible comparison, but I love how that line rolls out...)

We will, we're just trying to get things right. Not perfect, but hopefully without any disastrous problems.

I think we're all eager, but trying to honor Helen's request earlier to be patient. I know I've had "What's the Buzz, tell me what's-a-happenin" running through my head ever since I saw the news in the "Buzz" section of the website.

Now I can add "Anticipation is keeping me waiting" to the playlist. :)

I'm most excited about the iOS app, but I'm sure I'll love the improvements in Accordance 9, too.

Lorinda

Joel:

Thanks for feeding our curiosity!

It will be great when it gets here, I am sure.

I know we all appreciate the outstanding effort made by the whole Accordance team.

It now seems that we must, for several reasons, delay the official release of version 9 until next week. However, if you preorder the upgrade (it is available here) you will be among the first to receive a link to the installer, even before the official release. Full upgrade information is posted here, along with a description of the new features. There are blog posts and FaceBook updates with more information.

It now seems that we must, for several reasons, delay the official release of version 9 until next week. However, if you preorder the upgrade (it is available here) you will be among the first to receive a link to the installer, even before the official release. Full upgrade information is posted here, along with a description of the new features. There are blog posts and FaceBook updates with more information.

Great sadness descends upon me. Visions of sermon exegesis and preparation with Accordance 9 for this week's sermon had made me even more eager to be at my desk rightly dividing the Word of truth. A lesson from the Lord in patience and delayed gratification. . .

Hi Helen,

I can indeed be patient, and will wait, and know that you all want to make it as seamless as possible for which we are grateful. I just couldn't help myself from posting the anticipation thread. If you had a storefront, there would be a long line of Mac-loving God-loving folk lined up around the block for when you opened the doors to put it on sale, just like an Apple event. :) I thought you should know how excited we are, that's all.

Hi Helen,

I can indeed be patient, and will wait, and know that you all want to make it as seamless as possible for which we are grateful. I just couldn't help myself from posting the anticipation thread. If you had a storefront, there would be a long line of Mac-loving God-loving folk lined up around the block for when you opened the doors to put it on sale, just like an Apple event. :) I thought you should know how excited we are, that's all.

Here's one more screenshot, just to help you through the weekend...

post-29215-128464415828_thumb.png

Please, more screenshots please!

Very excited!

It looks like all the panels "fit" , did we possible get a "snap to fit" type of feature?

Again, very excited here.

Thanks,

R+

I've in vain hunted around the website for info regarding the pricing of the new syntax module. I'm assuming it is not included in the $49 upgrade price. Any idea how much it will cost to purchase?

I just placed my order for the Library Premier 9 upgrade. I am EXCITED!

Will we be able to have User file edit windows in a 'zone' as well? or will they still be their own floating window?

Archived