In your spare time . . . combined texts font size?

Julia Falling

Hey –

I really like the feature that enables me to combine the Hebrew and Greek texts in a single pane. How difficult might it be to keep the display prefs for each text intact? I cannot make out the Hebrew in a font size that is adequate for the Greek, and really don't want the Greek to display in giant size. Would fixing my pane be a pain? Impossible?

Thanks!

• Like 1

+1 That's why I don't use this otherwise useful feature. I have the same problem with the Hebrew text being too small with a normal Greek font size.

I'm in Julie. Good suggestion.

This is a great feature. I use this setup (* are the 'switching panes'):

- Dutch Bible

- NASB (or another tagged Bible)

* MHT / NA28

* LXX / GNT BYZ

- Cross References / Commentary

1+

• 1 month later...

Well, I've been so busy experimenting with all the new features that I failed to notice that you have implemented a version of this. The Hebrew is not microscopic and the Greek isn't huge.

Much thanks – it looks great! :)

• 3 weeks later...

@Julie: What texts and font size did you use? It still works the same way as in Accordance 10 in my case (BHS-T + GNT28-T). If I set Greek to size 16, the Hebrew is too small.

Well, I thought it was fixed and it's not. I have HMT-W4 is set at 30. That means the GNT28-T (or any other Greek Text), though set at 16, comes up at 21. It looks really big next to my English text. The parallel pane in the first zone is the combined text. It looks huge compared to everything else. All the other panes & zones are in the size set in Preferences.

post-330-0-21061100-1416951016_thumb.jpg