How do i turn off the "Get Verses" feature?

johnburnett

I allowed the installer to turn on the "Get Verses" feature, which pops up when you press option-command-A.

I use that key combo for other things and in any case don't find Get Verses to be very useful.

I can't find any way to turn it off. I tried calling Live Chat; they couldn't help; and even technical support couldn't.

HELP!!!

GET IT OFF ME!!!

Wow - interesting John - I removed the entire Accordance Preferences folder and while it ran through the setup it did not give me an option to enable or disable the “Get Verses” option.

With you, I never use it, but I will poke around and see what else I can figure out.

John,

As we told you yesterday when you called support, we agree with you that we seemed to be unable to shut that feature off once it was activated. You would think that by going into System Preferences/Security & Privacy/Privacy/Accessibility and deselecting it or even removing Accordance from the window completely that it would stop the feature. The Mac Help section states that you should 'deselect the app if you want to prevent it from controlling your Mac'. As we found out together, this does not work. We will continue to try to work on this, as time permits.

Thanks,

Billy