E-Library

I like the added view features of the toolbar, where you can now select "Icons and Text" or "Icons Only".

When I select "Icons and Text" I get screenshot #1. Are the vertical lines (spaces I guess) anomaly or by design? This occurs when Accordance is not at full screen. When at full screen, the toolbar looks normal.

When I select "Icons and Text" and then select "Icons Only", I get screenshot #2. My search box seemed to have shifted to the right or something. To fix, I have to select "Customize Toolbar..." and then close the toolbar customization window.

Can anyone repeat the display anomaly(ies) on a Windows 7 SP1 64 PC using Accordance 10.3.4.1?

Thanks,

David

post-32602-0-82370900-1389994155_thumb.jpg

post-32602-0-64204400-1389994156_thumb.jpg

Yes. It happens for me too.

It should be fix in next release. Thank you.

Yes. It happens for me too.

It should be fix in next release. Thank you.

Thank you, Orly, for looking into this. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Another thing I noticed: In the 10.3.4.2 release the toolbar reappears on every start of Accordance, even if it was hidden before closing.

That worked before however.

Another thing I noticed: In the 10.3.4.2 release the toolbar reappears on every start of Accordance, even if it was hidden before closing.

That worked before however.

Elijah, thanks for bringing this up. I also noticed in 10.3.4.2 the toolbar remains visible even after hiding it and saving the workspace.