Hebrew construct for chapter crashes Accordance

Steven van der Hoeven

Acc 10.2.1

Accordance crashes when trying to set up a Hebrew construct search for two verbs within a range. See attached. It also crashes for other types (lemma's etc). Greek construct for chapter range is working fine.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

How can I set up the search as shown in the picture in the meantime? I want to find relations between aspects of verbs within larger parts of texts, so not restricted to separate verses.

Thanks,

Steven

post-31589-0-41943200-1375206600_thumb.png

Update: the same search on 'book' range seems to work...

You don't show us the Search tab settings. When I have All text range and Verse or Chapter scope, it works, but crashed once when I set the scope to Book.

However, there is no need for a range in the WITHIN if you start with 1, just set the first number to 10 and the 1 is understood. When I did this, it worked in each scope. Actually, I have not been able to repeat the crash.

Here is the full screenshot. The 'within' command is not important for the crash, at least, not on my computer.

In my preferences the standard scope is set to 'chapter'.

Following these steps always leads to crash on my computer:

-Open Accordance

-Open Hebrew Bible text

-Choose New construct -> Hebrew construct

-Choose two verbs (specification doesn't matter, even one verb leads to reproducible crash on my computer; within command can be added, but Accordance still crashes on my computer)

-Search = exit Accordance

When the standard scope is verse the search works, but for me it crashes when changing scope to chapter afterwards. Book scope works fine.

Do you need any other info? Perhaps someone else is able to repeat the crash?

post-31589-0-50874200-1375256136_thumb.png

Edited by stevenvanderhoeven

I can confirm this crash, thanks! We'll get it fixed asap.