When will Sync come, and what will I be able to sync?

Francis Borchardt

Hey I just downloaded the iOS version yesterday and have been happy with the usability so far. The only disappointment has been that only a small amount of the modules I have appear to be available for easy install, or are otherwise not showing up on the list (I assume because they were not purchased by me, but given to me as gifts?). This leaves a rather large collection of modules that remain unavailable to me on my ipod. This leaves me anxious for syncing so that I will (hopefully) be able to move these modules onto my ipod and also transfer all the notes I have related to them. Will everything be available to be synced? Will syncing go through itunes, or through accordance itself? Why wasn't syncing the preferred option for transferring modules to the iOS, and then only secondarily downloading? It seems this would have been an easier way to ensure already existing customers get all the modules they already have onto their mobile devices as fast as possible.

As we've discussed in many other topics, you can only sync modules registered to your Easy Install account. Perhaps you have modules that were never registered or you just simply never linked your online account to our databases. To do this link, log into your account on accordancebible.com, click 'My Products' and, if visible, click the 'Connect me to my Accordance history' button. If that button isn't visible, that means that the accounts are already linked. I'd recommend sending an e-mail to 'office' at our e-mail addresses listing the discrepancies.

As far as syncing, it will be through Accordance over Bonjour WiFi. You should be able to sync everything that is installed on Accordance that is supported on the iOS (So no Atlas, Timeline, Parallels, or Syntax). We wanted Syncing to be available in 1.0, but it had some delays, and we couldn't justify continually delaying the app. We wanted to get it in the hands of our users, even if syncing had to wait for an upcoming release.

Archived