Update All Option

Abram K-J

I downloaded a bunch of module updates this morning, selecting each one manually from the list. How about an "update all" button (as the App Store has ) or "select all" that would automatically select everything, rather than having to scroll down and do it by hand (or finger, in this case)? Admittedly, this is only really an issue when doing more than 5 updates or so, but it would be a nice feature.

+1

This would also be highly useful for new installations. I just had to do a new install on my wife's iPhone, and I had to tap at least a couple of hundred check-boxes.

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

+1

1+

Good idea. It would also be nice if one could go directly to check for updates and not always have it check easy install first.

Hi David, if you are quick you can tap "Check for updates" and it won't do the Easy install check at all.

• 5 months later...

The recent large batch of updates leads me to check in again on this thread and request it as a feature for the next version of the app. Would also be great for the "Please Wait" dialogue box to go away so I could still use the iPad even when downloading updates to Accordance (especially relevant when there are a lot of them). Thanks!

• Like 3