New User File Will Not Show

JakeBondo

I have a user file that I was transferring from another computer, and when I added it to by dropbox folder it replaced my old file but now it will not show up in the contextual menu. I am running Yosemite beta 4 and accordance 10.4.3.2.

You may need to remove the module from the library in Accordance (but tell Accordance not to delete/trash the module) and then add it to the library again.

I do not see the module in the library. I tried deleting the file from my dropbox folder and then adding it back but still no luck.

Have you tried adding it from the library? Click the + button at the bottom of the library and choose "Add New Module", then navigate to the module in question.

I tried adding it from the + button. It was added but it would not open. Then I tried deleting it and it would not let me. I proceeded to restart accordance, it warned me that "usernote" was not available and now I am stuck at the splash screen...

Hmm...This will probably take some input from Accordance technical support. It might also be a Yosemite issue, I suppose.

One thing to try to get past the splash screen is to delete your startup session. It's found at ~/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences and is named simply Startup Session.

As a general rule, I think it's best not to copy files directly into the Dropbox/Apps/Accordance folder. Instead, leave them where they are, or put them on the desktop, and then add them to the library. Accordance will then move/copy them to the right spot in the Dropbox/Apps/Accordance folder.

I think my user file was corrupt. It is now working. Thanks for the input!