All the Tweetable Verses of the Bible

Drew Brown

I wanted to see how many verses of the (English, ESV) Bible were Tweetable. I tried doing this in Accordance (using the character [?] wild card), but it would only find continuous characters [if anyone knows how to search for all characters to figure out the 140 count, please let me know as it can be useful for other versions of the Bible].

I found a website that listed all of the Tweetable verses of the ESV Bible and used Accordance to create a searchable index using the Command/Ctrl+F feature in your browser. I compiled my work on my blog so that people could easily Tweet verses.

And then I realized with Accordance, you can create a New Highlight File [i call mine Tweetable verses], search for all the Tweetable verses in a book, and highlight them all. Bam, now you can easily see which verses are tweetable.

Here is the list of all the Tweetable verses in the ESV Bible. Enjoy and may the Lord multiply His Word all over the world!

All the Tweetable Verse of the Bible

very interesting. thanks for sharing

I wanted to see how many verses of the (English, ESV) Bible were Tweetable. I tried doing this in Accordance (using the character [?] wild card), but it would only find continuous characters [if anyone knows how to search for all characters to figure out the 140 count, please let me know as it can be useful for other versions of the Bible].

I found a website that listed all of the Tweetable verses of the ESV Bible and used Accordance to create a searchable index using the Command/Ctrl+F feature in your browser. I compiled my work on my blog so that people could easily Tweet verses.

And then I realized with Accordance, you can create a New Highlight File [i call mine Tweetable verses], search for all the Tweetable verses in a book, and highlight them all. Bam, now you can easily see which verses are tweetable.

Here is the list of all the Tweetable verses in the ESV Bible. Enjoy and may the Lord multiply His Word all over the world!

All the Tweetable Verse of the Bible

Interesting. The character count is not implemented in Accordance