Unable to Permanently Hide Toolbar

Mick Matousek

I am unable to permanently hide the toolbar beyond using the customized Startup Default Workspace feature. It needs to be hidden each time each time when showing Default Analytics or new Workspace. I found no help entry to permanently hide the toolbar.

Based upon Apple software (Keynote, Pages, Numbers), shouldn't the HIDE TOOLBAR be a global preference, rather than a window/workspace preference?

Since I work on MacBook, all screen real estate is a premium; so I view this as a bug rather than a feature request. :-)

Edited by Mick Matousek

I'm not quite sure if I understand your request. Is the option to hide the toolbar from the Window menu item not sufficient (also ⌘⌥0 keybinding does the same)?

Edited by James Tucker

If you don't mind doing it over and over, thousands of times. By that reasoning, why have any Accordance preferences, just manually configure everything, every time. I think time is too precious to use on routine, repetitive computer actions.

I am unable to permanently hide the toolbar beyond using the customized Startup Default Workspace feature. It needs to be hidden each time each time when showing Default Analytics or new Workspace. I found no help entry to permanently hide the toolbar.

Based upon Apple software (Keynote, Pages, Numbers), shouldn't the HIDE TOOLBAR be a global preference, rather than a window/workspace preference?

Since I work on MacBook, all screen real estate is a premium; so I view this as a bug rather than a feature request. :-)

Seems like a valid request. I hand't noticed that Pages gives you this option, and respects the choice even after closing and restarting the app.