Zondervan's Hearing the Message of Scripture OT Commentary

Abram K-J

A new series from Zondervan is out (Obadiah and Jonah volumes have released). I'm reading through the Obadiah volume at the moment, and it's pretty good so far.

With a couple of exceptions, this is more or less the OT counterpart to ZECNT, which Accordance already carries. It would be great to see Hearing the Message of Scripture in Accordance, too! The series preface mentions future electronic editions, so perhaps this is already underway. (For those interested, more on the series is here, via Zondervan).

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to circle back here to say I read every word of (and greatly enjoyed) the Obadiah volume. Unfortunately it will need a second printing to correct some errors, but even as it is now, it's worth getting... especially if it comes to Accordance. (If you want to read my review, go to the Website at the bottom of my signature and search "Obadiah.")

Highly recommended, even with the good Obadiah commentaries you can already get in Accordance.

• 2 months later...

The Jonah volume in this series is looking really good, too.

As Accordance already carries the similar ZECNT (also by Zondervan), is it safe to think/hope that Accordance will release Hearing the Message of Scripture volumes this (school) year?

• 1 month later...

Does Accordance have plans any time soon to license this new series?

No current plans, just due to other priorities right now.