Loud crash

Guntis

I already reported today about silent Accordance crash. I reopened app, opened Dillard et. al.

post-634-064782000 1314811923_thumb.jpg

Crash log.txt

Crash logs really aren't helpful to us. We prefer if you can find a series of events that repeatedly crashes, and that we can reproduce.

Crash logs really aren't helpful to us. We prefer if you can find a series of events that repeatedly crashes, and that we can reproduce.

Helen is so rarely "wrong" that I hate to contradict her. But crash logs can be very, very helpful to us: for both the Mac and iOS versions of the app. We'll take a look at it and see what we can figure out.

Thanks for the report,

Scott.

And to followup...

The crash in occurring in Apple's system code that displays a popup menu. It's possible that we supplied some bad information to the Apple code that caused it to crash but I've reviewed the particular instance described in your crash log and don't see any obvious issues. Does the crash happen again with the same tool open (Dillard et. al) and you click on the menu button? And just to be sure, which menu button are you clicking on in your screenshot?

Scott.

Archived