No Module Info

jeffscoggins

Is it just me or why can't I find the "info" button for my modules, which is usually along side the "search" button in the library?

you need to mouse over the entry.

Have you done that?

post-29509-0-37801800-1379331826_thumb.png

Edited by Ken Simpson

Yes, I do that and the search button appears but no info button. I tried be starting the program. Maybe I need to restart the computer.

If you display your library window as a pop up window, the info button doesn't show - something about displaying a pop up window from a pop up window. Info button will show again if library window is opened as a regular pane.

If you display your library window as a pop up window, the info button doesn't show - something about displaying a pop up window from a pop up window. Info button will show again if library window is opened as a regular pane.

Ha! You were right, Ken! It is opening as a pop up, because it's not pushing my other panes over. When I widen one of my other panes the library switches to a pane instead of a pop up, when I narrow it again it switches back to a pop up, which looks nearly the same. Thanks for the help!

• Like 1