iOS favorite workspaces

Rick Bennett

In the past there have been some popular forum topics on showing off Accordance workspaces

post-5629-052022300 1298950311_thumb.jpg

post-5629-026669600 1298950331_thumb.jpg

Great ideas, Bennett! For the most part, I've been sticking with the default views... Thanks for the inspiration to take a stab at further customizing it. I'll post some pix of what I discover later on.

J. P. pointed out that maybe some people don't know how to take screen shots from the iPhone/iPad

Nothing fancy, just the BHS-W4 + JPS in parallel, but showing how easy it is to construct and view relatively complex original language queries:

post-72-060964000 1299096062_thumb.png

• 7 years later...

Is there a way to create multiple workspaces for quick searches?  I know that iOS does not have multiple workspaces that you can save, but is there a way to trick the iOS app into doing this?  Thanks!

J. P. pointed out that maybe some people don't know how to take screen shots from the iPhone/iPad�so here's a quick tip:1. Simply click and hold the power button and home button at the same time; you'll hear the aperture sound and the screen will flash.2. Email the shots to yourself and post to forum. Or, transfer them to your Dropbox via Picbox (iTunes link), then upload to forum.

Rick, 2 things

1) some iPad Pro screenshots are too big to load, I find I often have to crop if it includes much colour, like a map. I have requested the limit be increased a bit on a previous thread. (Didn’t have that problem with my previous ipad2)

2) you can upload direct. I use safari to look at the forum all the time so can just click more reply options and navigate to my screen shots stored in photos.

Just seen date of original post.

Edited by ukfraser

Is there a way to create multiple workspaces for quick searches? I know that iOS does not have multiple workspaces that you can save, but is there a way to trick the iOS app into doing this? Thanks!

It depends, each translation opens in a specific way so you could use niv for one and nrsv for another and get for a third etc. So you may use tagged and non tagged versions to give specific ones.

This even remembers the different interlinear settings for a specific text.

At church we use the nrsv, so I tend to have that set up one way.

I use jps, esv and niv and original languages for different things with different workspaces and it sort of gets round what you are asking.

But the major major limitation is you can only open two resources if one is a text and another is a text or reference . (Or daily reading plan and text in devotional).

Edited by ukfraser