Hermeneia update

Fr. Rich

There are a couple of new volumes in the Hermeneia series: 1 Enoch 2 and Psalms 3: Do you have plans to provide these updates any time soon?

Rich+

• Like 1

Probably not very soon as we have so much already in the pipeline, but eventually, yes.

• 1 month later...

I'm also interested in the next Hermeneia update, especially completing the 1 Enoch commentary/introduction.

• 1 year later...

The second and third volumes to Francis Bovon's Hermeneia commentary on Luke are now available but I do not see them up on the list of available Hermeneia volumes on Accordance. I'm wondering when that may happen. With my history of buying software, new editions come out shortly after I purchase!

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

If you can hang on a week or so we will have some new Hermeneia volumes available. However, I don't believe that Luke 2 has been published yet.

Hopefully when it lands the entire set will be on sale? Had this set on my wish list for a while!

It landed, the set is on sale, the wait is over!! Thanks

• Like 1

Thanks guys (and gals?)...just purchased update.

I bought it and I'm using it. Thanks.

I'm still doing the math.

While I would love to have the whole series, I'm mostly interested in about a third the volumes. When I consider what I have in the series already and the ones left I really like, there's still a substantive price gap between the current discounted price and the print price of the "remaining" volumes I want most. I love the idea of having in electronically & searchable, however . . .

I've got another few days to decide.

• 7 months later...

Seems like some work has been done in releasing individual volumes of different commentary sets lately. Appreciated.

Is there any interest in individual volumes of Hermeneia? I'd love to grab the Daniel and Romans volumes but the entire set isn't on my radar anytime soon.