Two Horizons Commentaries

AdamR

While I'm sure Accordance is supposed to be geared more towards biblical studies instead of theology, I'd love to see the Two Horizons commentaries in Accordance. Eerdmans is releasing a few each year, it seems, so it'd be great to be able to buy the volumes as they appear. As someone more theologically-minded than biblically-minded, I use these commentaries quite often both for their textual commentary and theological insight.

Any chance we'll see these in Accordance sometime?

(For those unaware of the series, check out Geoffrey Grogan's commentary on Psalms or Marianne Meye Thompson's commentary on Colossians and Philemon as an example.)

EDIT: I didn't realize that Logos has these already!

http://www.logos.com/product/7577/two-horizons-commentary

Surely Accordance is planning on working to acquire a license to these texts as well, right?

Edited by AdamR

• 8 years later...

While I'm sure Accordance is supposed to be geared more towards biblical studies instead of theology, I'd love to see the Two Horizons commentaries in Accordance. Eerdmans is releasing a few each year, it seems, so it'd be great to be able to buy the volumes as they appear. As someone more theologically-minded than biblically-minded, I use these commentaries quite often both for their textual commentary and theological insight.

Any chance we'll see these in Accordance sometime?

Is this series being considered for Accordance at all?

• 2 months later...

Good news! The Two Horizons Commentary (12 volumes) is now available for Accordance Bible Software with 50% off the regular price through Monday.

And note that we have two more volumes than our competitor mentioned in an earlier post!