Search for Greek content

Ken Han

When doing a search for Greek content in a tool, ?* finds all Greek content. But when Use Greek Polytonic keyboard layout is turned on, ?* cannot be entered into the search field, and the search does not work.

I believe this is because there is no '?' in the Greek Polytonic layout? You can always still enter the ? from the Search -> Enter Symbol menu.

Thanks for reply, Joel. Yes, I think polytonic Greek doesn't have a ? and that is the reason for the issue mentioned in OP. But as you know polytonic Greek really is the only option if anyone works with Biblical Greek outside Accordance. Of course, the existence of this option in Accordance recognizes this. Given that, I think there shouldn't be a limitation posed by choosing an option which is legitimately available in Accordance.

Remember that you can now use the Mac's Unicode keyboards via the flag menu. Greek polytonic there supports the ? at shift-option-/, i.e. option-?. This option works with or without changing the Accordance keyboards.