Accordance for Windows 10.3.2 - Daily Reading Startup

Matt Fredenburg

Hi,

I recently changed my Startup to be 'Daily Reading.' Now, when I open Accordance, two workspaces open: one that displays as 'Daily Reading for November 13' and another that displays as 'Workspace 2'. The 'Workspace 2' workspace shows up behind the other workspace and is non-visible unless I navigate down to the toolbar and see that there's two windows that Accordance has opened. Is this by design?

Also, I've noticed something about the 2nd workspace which seems pretty useful: all of the verses which are referenced in the 'Daily Reading for November 13' workspace are fully fleshed out in the 'Workspace 2' workspace. Also, if I click on a verse in the 'Daily Reading for November 13' workspace it appears in the 'Workspace 2' workspace. The tab in the 'Workspace 2' workspace does not appear to be tied to the 'Daily Reading for November 13' workspace, and I can't see how the two workspaces are linked together. How is this accomplished in general? i.e. have a workspace open along with its 'dependent' or 'supporting' workspaces simultaneously?

Thanks,

Matt