Pick a Product Sale

Helen Brown

April is going to be a great month for Accordance users. One of the reasons is this month's Pick a Product sale, which offers you 25% off of any one Accordance product. If you've had your eye on a certain commentary series or graphic resource, now is the time to get an incredible deal on it. Just enter the code PICKAP to send your order to manual processing and get 25% off the regular price of the highest item in the order. Your usual discount, if any, will apply to the other items.

The discount does not appear at checkout because for technical reasons we cannot limit it to one item per order, so the regular price will be shown in your cart, and our sales team will adjust the price before the card is charged.

This sale is only around for the month of April, so take advantage of this deal before it's gone! You may use this coupon TWICE in the month of April!

April is going to be a great month for Accordance users. One of the reasons is this month's Pick a Product sale, which offers you 25% off of any one Accordance product. . . .You may use this coupon TWICE in the month of April!

Would this also apply to upgrading, from say Accordance 6 to 9? :)

Thanks.

You may apply this coupon to any item in the cart, current sale price, upgrade price, whatever.

You may apply this coupon to any item in the cart, current sale price, upgrade price, whatever.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this sale. I took advantage of it TWICE yesterday to purchase my first 2 Accordance packages, those being the Scholar's Collection Premier and the Graphics Bundle.

I watched several videos of your product and I was hooked. No need to test it - in fact I bought a new Apple MacBook Pro specifically to use Accordance. The computer is not even here yet. :)

Your selection of tagged texts, innovative features, and speed of searching all have fabulous reputations and I wanted to share the benefits of all of the years of hard work that have gone into this software. Your April sale is indeed a blessing to me.

After eons of Windows use and years of wearing out Logos and BibleWorks it will be great to have a new platform and application software for my studies.

Thanks again!

April is going to be a great month for Accordance users. One of the reasons is this month's Pick a Product sale, which offers you 25% off of any one Accordance product. If you've had your eye on a certain commentary series or graphic resource, now is the time to get an incredible deal on it. Just enter the code PICKAP to send your order to manual processing and get 25% off the regular price of the highest item in the order. Your usual discount, if any, will apply to the other items.

The discount does not appear at checkout because for technical reasons we cannot limit it to one item per order, so the regular price will be shown in your cart, and our sales team will adjust the price before the card is charged.

This sale is only around for the month of April, so take advantage of this deal before it's gone! You may use this coupon TWICE in the month of April!

The Lord blessed me to be born in the month of April. That way I get to spend my birthday money on Accordance modules. I bought ZIBBCOT for my first usage and the Carta Select Combo for my second. I have found ZIBBCOT to be everything I expected but I HIGHLY recommend the Carta Modules. They are simply remarkable!

Tony Lawrence

Thank you very much for this sale. I took advantage of it TWICE yesterday to purchase my first 2 Accordance packages, those being the Scholar's Collection Premier and the Graphics Bundle.

I watched several videos of your product and I was hooked. No need to test it - in fact I bought a new Apple MacBook Pro specifically to use Accordance. The computer is not even here yet. :)

Your selection of tagged texts, innovative features, and speed of searching all have fabulous reputations and I wanted to share the benefits of all of the years of hard work that have gone into this software. Your April sale is indeed a blessing to me.

After eons of Windows use and years of wearing out Logos and BibleWorks it will be great to have a new platform and application software for my studies.

Thanks again!

if there was a 'Like' button on this post, I'd click it a few times. welcome to the Accordance community! :-)

Thanks again!

Congrats on grabbing this often software, and welcome to the best software community on the planet!

if there was a 'Like' button on this post, I'd click it a few times. welcome to the Accordance community! :-)

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif My new Mac arrived earlier this week and my Accordance is all installed and running beautifully! I've been downloading the videos and podcasts that Accordance has available and I'm having more fun in my computer Bible studies than I have in a long time.

Thank you for programming software for Bible studies that both makes sense and makes use of my computer's hardware without bogging it down. I ordered my 17" MacBook Pro with the i7-2820QM 2.3Ghz processor, 8GB ram, and a factory installed 250GB SSD and Accordance is AWESOME. It's SMART in the way it works, looks great, and is so very flexible. I'm so glad that I switched to Mac and Accordance at the same time.

I'm planning my next Accordance purchases already!

Thank you for the kind welcome. It feels real good to be here.

Congrats on grabbing this often software, and welcome to the best software community on the planet!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm new here and it already feels like home. http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif My new Mac arrived earlier this week and my Accordance is all installed and running beautifully! I've been downloading the videos and podcasts that Accordance has available and I'm having more fun in my computer Bible studies than I have in a long time.

Thank you for programming software for Bible studies that both makes sense and makes use of my computer's hardware without bogging it down. I ordered my 17" MacBook Pro with the i7-2820QM 2.3Ghz processor, 8GB ram, and a factory installed 250GB SSD and Accordance is AWESOME. It's SMART in the way it works, looks great, and is so very flexible. I'm so glad that I switched to Mac and Accordance at the same time.

I'm planning my next Accordance purchases already!

Thank you for the kind welcome. It feels real good to be here.

I'm really glad to hear it, Michael! Having users like you in the community is so much of what makes Accordance great. Please feel free to post on these forums any time you have questions or feedback, and welcome again!

-Darin

PS-I also recently upgraded to a new 17" MacBook Pro with 8GB Ram/Intel SSD and have been loving it :-)

Archived