Bible Text Notes

xcfamily

I am having problems getting my bible text notes to work. For example, if I have the NET selected as my text and I select one of the NET text notes and then select amplify, I get and error telling me it can't find the notes to amplify. I have verified that these notes are loaded onto my iPhone. What am I missing? Thanks!

I am not sure what exactly you are selecting to amplify. What word or reference and in the main pane or a parallel pane?

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I think I have figured out what was going on. Last night I was in the NET and was able to use the magnifying glass to highlight one of the NET note numbers. The number that refers you to a note in the NET note module. It would not bring up the note. It just gave me an error. Then I realized that I can not use the notes unless the note module is opened in a parallel pane. Today I found I could not get one of the note numbers to highlight. I do not know why I was able to last night.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I think I have figured out what was going on. Last night I was in the NET and was able to use the magnifying glass to highlight one of the NET note numbers. The number that refers you to a note in the NET note module. It would not bring up the note. It just gave me an error. Then I realized that I can not use the notes unless the note module is opened in a parallel pane. Today I found I could not get one of the note numbers to highlight. I do not know why I was able to last night.

There are a couple of issues with selecting superscripts in the current (v1.4) release. This has been improved in an upcoming (v1.4.1) release.

Scott.

Archived