Syntax modules

mbcvida

I just installed 9 and am looking for the syntax modules for Psalms and John. Are these included in the Acc 9 download or purchased separately. Where can they be found?

These are separate purchases but not yet available for download. Please look for them later today.

The New in 9 page states the first two books covered are Genesis and John, so not sure when Psalms will be ready.

Genesis and John are now posted for download through Easy Install.

Psalms is well underway, what a complex project! I cannot give you a release date, though.

Is there a download (dmg) option for the syntax modules? I've only purchased via phone (rather than online) so my purchase history does not yet appear in the Easy Install. In addition, I do not have internet access from my home computer so I would be unable to use the Easy Install.

So dmg's would be great!

Thanks.

Darryl

Darryl,

If you already have an online account, e-mail or call the office and give them that Account name, so they can link them up, and you should be able to then download via Easy Install. If you don't have an account, they are free and easy to create. Just go to https://www.accordancebible.com/site/site/sign_in/ .

Oops: Just read that you wouldn't be able to use Easy Install anyway. Sorry for misreading you!

I'm not sure what to make of this. Late this morning I went to:

http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=GNT-T.syntax

and purchased the NT syntax modules, installed them via Easy Install, and was delighted to discover that they include the entire NT--even though the info page says "John only." (Now I just need to figure out how to use them! Hopefully there will be more help in this regard than the very limited info in Help.)

(OT is at: http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=BHS-W4.syntax )

Sorry, these files were posted in error. Please delete them as they are not ready for use, and will crash Accordance on certain actions. The correct files are there now, Genesis and John that are properly tested for you. The full versions will come in due course.

You will need to remove them from Library/Application Support/Accordance/Gloss Folder, and also remove Library/Application Support/Accordance/Accordance Preferences/Syntax Files. Then redownload them via Easy Install.

Sorry, these files were posted in error. Please delete them as they are not ready for use, and will crash Accordance on certain actions. The correct files are there now, Genesis and John that are properly tested for you. The full versions will come in due course.

You will need to remove them from Library/Application Support/Accordance/Gloss Folder, and also remove Library/Application Support/Accordance/Accordance Preferences/Syntax Files. Then redownload them via Easy Install.

Helen,

I have followed these instructions as I too had the complete set downloaded but I find that trying to 'redownload' the correct files for Genesis and John is unsuccessful as my Download menu is assuming that they have already been downloaded (based on the initial download). Any suggestions as how to correct this?

Thanks

Andrew

Helen,

I have followed these instructions as I too had the complete set downloaded but I find that trying to 'redownload' the correct files for Genesis and John is unsuccessful as my Download menu is assuming that they have already been downloaded (based on the initial download). Any suggestions as how to correct this?

Thanks

Andrew

Helen,

Hope following may help you identify the problem - after removing the incorrect files in the way you state, I am finding that as soon as I open Accordance 9 the deleted Syntax Files are reappearing in Accordance Preferences (before any attempt to 'redownload'). They are not however reappearing in the Gloss Folder.

Thanks

Andrew

Try removing Syntax Files from both your User Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences/ and the other location within Application Support.

Try removing Syntax Files from both your User Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences/ and the other location within Application Support.

Joel,

Thanks - that's solved it

Andrew

Archived