Please Consider Adding Operating System to your Signature

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

I say this as a forum member/volunteer; this is in no way an official request from Accordance.

That disclaimer out of the way, it would be very helpful if forum members could add your operating systems to your signature. So often when someone posts about a problem/issue they are having, they don't mention whether they are on Mac or Windows, and that can sometimes make a difference, both in verifying a bug and in spelling out the right keys to press or menus to use. If you put that info in your signature, you won't have to remember to include it when you post, it will be added automatically. See my signature for one way to do it. (Daniel Semler's is even more specific/detailed)

To change your signature, click on your name near the upper right of the page, and click on My Profile.

Then click on the "My Profile" button and and to the right of your profile info.

Click on Signature in the choices on the left, and type away.

• Like 3

I added the requested information.

Good idea. I'm in.

• 1 month later...

It's also possible to mark in your profile which platforms you use. I just noticed that, though I don't know how long that feature has been there.

Done!