Workspace

csmith62959

In accordance 11, I can't seem to place one window over another on the right side and have my text vertical in a larger window on the left. A total of 3 windows in one workspace, one large left, 2 on the right stacked one on the other. I can get 3 horizontal windows, and I can get 3 vertical windows, but, not the configuration I want. When I look at videos they are for version 8.

You can do it. Are you setting them up via the 'add parallel' button? If that is the case then it will not work. You can set up the 2 on the right in a separate zone which will allow you to do this.

Once you have your chosen text displayed then select a tool from the library or via the toolbar. This should open in a separate zone. When you have done that you can open another tool in that zone from the library or toolbar.

You can then grab the tab of the latest tool and move it so that the two tools display one above the other.

If you want the tools to move along with the text then you will need to tie the tools to the text (right click on the tab and select 'tab ties')

Here is an example (although in this case I have not tied the tools to the text)

post-30494-0-84625500-1418832354_thumb.png

Edited by Steve King