1.3 Sync Issues

rcdeacon

Wonderful changes but now I can no longer sync! It informs me I have a bonjour problem. I get the "waiting for Accordance" message on my 1st generation iPad then I go to my laptop in Accordance and click on "sync with mobile device". The box appears with my iPad listed. I click on "connect" but we never connect therefore no sync.

EDIT: I failed to mention that I have upgraded to Lion (10.7), I am running Accordance 9.4 and just upgraded to IOS 1.3 on a white MacBook.

Thanks Helen for the speedy help. I have just finished following the troubleshooting procedures including installing the "bonjour browser". Accordance sync DOES come up but it does NOT connect. Both of these devices (my MacBook and my iPad 1 have synced before on my home network. I recently had issues with the notes sync in 9.4 RC which is now solved. I have not synced since upgrading to Lion and IOS 1.3 but prior to this sync did in fact work. Sorry for the additional hassle.

EDIT: Firewall in OFF!

At first I was unsuccessful syncing and posted that there was a problem, but tried again, and it worked. Was doing the sync wrong. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the earlier comment.

You tapped the sync button to sync with Accordance on Mac. To update the library directly, tap the downloads button on the left. This is a much slower method, especially if you are updating large image-rich tools.

To update the app itself you go to the App Store.

After arriving at work I was able to sync normally. Not sure what the problem is since I have synced before on my home network. Will try later tonight when I get home.

I felt like I needed to close out this "supposed" sync issue problem.

Upon arriving at the office yesterday syncing between my MacBook with Lion and 9.4 and IOS 1.3 worked as advertised. This informed me that the problem was NOT with Lion, Accordance or IOS 1.3. I reset my entire home network this morning and syncing at home now works as advertised. Sorry for the false alarm.

I felt like I needed to close out this "supposed" sync issue problem.

Upon arriving at the office yesterday syncing between my MacBook with Lion and 9.4 and IOS 1.3 worked as advertised. This informed me that the problem was NOT with Lion, Accordance or IOS 1.3. I reset my entire home network this morning and syncing at home now works as advertised. Sorry for the false alarm.

Good to hear!!

Archived