I/O Error #-39 version 6.9

nate_vick

Whenever I try to open the Daily Readings tool on 6.9 I'm getting the following message "I/O Error #-39 in the file 'Tools detail settings'". I have not had this issue in any other versions.

This is the same bug that has been reported in 6.9. We hope to post a fix for it tomorrow.

Hi. I am having this same problems since updating to 6.9. I have tried deleting the "Tool Details" file you talked about a few different times, but it still keeps giving me the error message. Do I need to restart? reinstall?

Jeff

No, you must first upgrade to 6.9.1 since this was a bug in 6.9. Then delete the file, and 6.9.1 will recreate it correctly.

Sorry for the hassles..

• 1 month later...
No, you must first upgrade to 6.9.1 since this was a bug in 6.9. Then delete the file, and 6.9.1 will recreate it correctly.

Sorry for the hassles..

Dear helen:

I had bought the sch.6.9.1, but I can't install successfully, when I click the icon, it always happen i/o #39 error setting, and 1/0 #49 error setting, can you teach more detail about how to install this product. By the way, i already follow you web's instruction of installation, but it's unwork.

yuchin :o

Archived