Imported User Notes causes 10.4.3.2 to fail on launch

drian

Using 10.4.3.2 and Windows Visa SP2

Accordance fails to launch having downloaded and added user notes (.acc4) from accordance exchange.

Reverting back to 10.4.3.1 seems to work.

Hi Drian, which notes please?

Thanks for the swift response and sorry to not be more specific first time.

It's the metrical psalter notes here: http://www.accordancefiles1.com/exchange/notes.htm

Everything seems fine in the previous version, but in the current version the program won't launch, no error message, nothing. An uninstall doesn't seem to work either, but running the install of the previous version works.

Thanks!

OK - seems to be running fine on my system running MacOS and also on my system running W7.

Can you remove the metrical psalter files completely from your system and download a fresh copy from the exchange please and install that?

Do you know how to remove the files? Will Accordance start at all or do you need instructions about how to manually remove the modules? (I am pretty sure I don’t know how to do that on Vista.)

I've removed the metrical psalter files from accordance using the option in the library. Is that right?

I've re-downloaded the files from accordance exchange and double clicked to add them again. The same problem occurs. There's no problem loading the notes into 10.4.3.2, but accordance won't open after this. If I role back to 10.4.3.1 all is well. But then updating to 10.4.3.2 produces the same issue - the program won't load.

Thanks for your help!

• 3 weeks later...