additional locked modules on disc

timspong

I recently purchased accordance 8 scholars premiere package and like it very much with my new mac. However, I now want to get the library 8 premier package so I don't have to keep switching over to logos for research.

My questions is, does the disc that comes with the scholars 8 premier package come with all the unlocked library 8 premier content? If so how would I go about unlocking it?

I live in Nigeria so mail order is a big problem, however, if the disc I have already has the content I could simply purchase the codes needed to unlock it.

Thanks for the help.

Yes, not only is the Library Premier all on the same DVD so you can purchase just a code, but you can also request the Double Bundle package with both Premier levels, for extra savings (within 3 months).

Yes, not only is the Library Premier all on the same DVD so you can purchase just a code, but you can also request the Double Bundle package with both Premier levels, for extra savings (within 3 months).

That sounds great! I have already purchased the scholars premier pack, so how would I go about taking advantage of the bundle offer? I can't see any option of an upgrade just the full bundle itself.

Thanks.

Order the bundle and note in Special Instructions that you recently bought Scholar's Premier (if you bought it from us). It will go for manual processing and our sales people will take care of it.

okay great.

I just sent the order and with the savings I was able to get the super premier double bundle (I love that name) and also the ANF fathers collection which I have been dying to get my hands on for ages.

Thanks very much for your help.

Archived