Padding on bottom margin

Nathan Jewett

So this is not a critical need in any way, but I was wondering if it would be possible to add some padding between the final line of text at the bottom of the screen and the device bezel, at least on the iPad. I use the iOS app on my iPad every day for the vast majority of my reading and I prefer to scroll along as I read to keep my eyes focused somewhere near the center of the screen. That works fine as long as I stay within the full biblical text, but anytime I run a specific search or link into Accordance from another app, the text display has a clear end point which stops right at the very bottom of the screen almost bleeding into the iPad bezel. It would be great to have the ability to add just a slight buffer between the text and the end of the screen, much like we see on the side margins.

I don't know if I explained that well or not and I am well aware that it is an entirely cosmetic request. This will in no way discourage me from continuing to use the app, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks for the reminder, Nathan!

In fact, we have been intending to do this for sometime, as our parallel text [or tool] syncs to the top passage on the screen rather than the bottom. I'll pass this along to the rest of our iOS team.