Looking for Windows Beta Testers

Darin Allen

Accordance for Windows is now in beta. We are looking for some good beta testers who will actively help us squash bugs and refine the program. If you would like to become a beta tester, we ask two things of you.

1) Please actively test features

2) Please report bugs as you find them

Still interested? Great, let us know in the comments below if you would like to join the beta!

Edit: The testing period is now closed, but be sure to stay tuned for more development news regarding the release.

• Like 1

Greetings! I'd be interested in helping as a beta tester. I have considerable experience in Logos and BibleWorks. I have used Accordance in the past under Windows emulation. I have opinions about Bible software! Thanks for considering me. Mark Hoffman bibleandtech.blogspot.com

• Like 1

Mark, as someone who has benefited from your past reviews, I hope you consider reviewing Accordance in Windows once it's released!

I would be interested in beta testing, but I won't be able to start until mid-July. If that's not too late, please count me in. :)

Hi Darin,

This is great news. I have just set up my new Windows laptop. Its ready for some software. Way interested and happy to give it a go. I would likely use it daily mainly focused on learning Greek and user bibles.

Thx

D

Thanks, everyone. The next beta release is slated for a week or two from now, so please continue to post here if you are interested. We will be contacting people about participating in the beta as we move towards this next update.

I'm happy to beta test - will be running Windows 7 under Parallels if that will be off use. However, like Chuck I won't be able t ostart testing until mid-July when I return from a Reformation tour in Europe

I would be more than happy to beta test as well. I've been using Accordance for more years that I care to remember, focusing primarily on original languages. I have Windows 2000, XP, and 7 in Parallels (I'm guessing 2000 is probably a little too antiquated!).

Accordance for Windows is now in beta. We are looking for some good beta testers who will actively help us squash bugs and refine the program. If you would like to become a beta tester, we ask two things of you.

1) Please actively test features

2) Please report bugs as you find them

Still interested? Great, let us know in the comments below if you would like to join the beta!

I would be more than interested in becoming a beta tester. I am still running Windows 7 (64bit ultimate) though. Haven't moved to Windows8. Have about half a year's experience with Accordance on the emulator.

Edited by bkMitchell

I'd like to try it out!

I run the emulator currently on a windows XP netbook.

• Like 1

I also would like to try the windows native version.
Right now, I run the emulator version on Windows XP.

I have both Windows XP and Windows 7.

If you still need beta testers, I can test on PC using Win 7.

I would love to beta test Accordance for Windows. I have some experience beta testing some windows software that was being ported to the Mac. I would enjoy the other way - wonderful Mac software ported to Windows. Thanks for giving us the opportunity.

I would be interested in beta testing Accordance for Windows. I was part of a beta test group for another bible programme that recently crossed platform the other way. I'm on Windows 7.

I'd could test Accordance under Windows 8 (and 8.1 as soon as it is out), if there is still need...

I'd love to test it. I'm using Win7. I bought Accordance in Jan., and have been waiting for the Windows release for month!

Edited by martinacc

+1 to be a beta tester if the offer is still open...

I'd never pass up the chance to try and purposely break things ;)

I also would be interesting in being a beta tester. I'm currently running Windows 8 64-bit.

I would be thrilled to be among one of the Beta testers.

Like other forum members,

• I use/own Logos and Bibleworks, and look forward to the upcoming release of ABS for Windows.
  • have a MDiv and ThM (NT Language & Literature)
  • also, work for a large IT HW & SW Company, and have been a part of the end to end Development process.
  • altogether, provide many perspectives to product testing and use.

I'd like to try the Beta. I bought the basic Accordance 10 package thinking I could use the emulator; I can't. I downloaded the 9 version; it requires a purchased key to unlock. (sigh) I'd like to try the Beta so that I could use Accordance somehow now that I bought it.

I'd like to participate. I purchased a Basic Accordance 10 figuring to use it with the emulator; can't. Tried to install a version of Accordance 9 but it requires a purchased key to unlock it. (Sigh) I'd like to try the Beta as that way maybe I could use what I bought!

Chris: just contact the office for instructions on using 9 in the emulator until the Windows version is released. Then you will have access to version 10.

Hi,

A little late in the game due to some issues on verifying account. I would absolutely LOVE to be a Beta tester. I'm running Windows 8 on an HP 2000 notebook. Thanks for considering.

Hi there,

I use Accordance on daily basis (Mac), mainly in combination with MindManager (Mac/Windows) and MS Office (Mac/Windows). I'd like to help with beta testing. Platform: W7-64; Background: PhD level engineer with experience in development release procedures for new technologies.