Search Results went Blank

Brent Lawrence

Having searched Accordance on the iPad recently for thank* I scrolled through the results and hit the home button to get out of Accordance. A day later I opened Accordance again and was scrolling through the results again, after a short while the screen went white and I had to perform the search over again. Happened again today, but I'm at a loss as to what specifically caused this to occur.

post-235-062737300 1321725682_thumb.png

Having searched Accordance on the iPad recently for thank* I scrolled through the results and hit the home button to get out of Accordance. A day later I opened Accordance again and was scrolling through the results again, after a short while the screen went white and I had to perform the search over again. Happened again today, but I'm at a loss as to what specifically caused this to occur.

There are a couple of known issues that occur when scrolling backwards in the search views. What has happened in this case is that you have scrolled beyond the beginning of the search results and Acooradance for iOS didn't detect it. There are two ways to recover from this. One is to scroll forward until the results reappear. The quicker way is to use the GoTo view and choose any verse near the beginning of the text.

Scott.

There are a couple of known issues that occur when scrolling backwards in the search views. What has happened in this case is that you have scrolled beyond the beginning of the search results and Acooradance for iOS didn't detect it. There are two ways to recover from this. One is to scroll forward until the results reappear. The quicker way is to use the GoTo view and choose any verse near the beginning of the text.

Scott.

Thanks Scott. I see where it happened. I was able to move out of the blank area. The absence of a scroll bar kind of faked me out.

Archived