Not sure if it is a bug or thing that needs to be improved

Lung

I encounter some annoying thing when I use Accordance recently.

When I tried to compare texts with the New Bible commentary opened as shown in the pic, I found that the following happened: I tried to scrolled down one of the texts to Prov. 1:32, and compared the Hebrew and other translations. Then I wanted to see if the New Bible commentary had anything to say on that verse, so I scrolled down the commentary column. The annoying thing was that the text columns automatically jumped back to the beginning of the selected texts. Then I scrolled the one of the text columns back to 1:32 again, the commentary column jumped back to the beginning of the section!! How frustrating...

post-31253-0-31057800-1346227485_thumb.png

Might I suggest opening up the New Bible commentary in a separate zone to keep it from scrolling your text around or vise-versa?

That will work, but defeats the whole purpose of synchronised reading.

After selecting the pane you want to read you can press the ctrl key while scolling and it will scroll independently from the other panes.

After selecting the pane you want to read you can press the ctrl key while scolling and it will scroll independently from the other panes.

Hey that's cool! Thanks, Steve. I learned something new today. :)

There always seems to be more to learn in Accordance! The problem is I tend to forget most of it!