Module missing after upgrade, Robertson's Greek grammar

Michel Gilbert

I have Accordance 10.3.2 for Windows 8.1 Pro.

I installed the program, and the upgrades for Hebrew Strong's, Mounce's Greek Dictionary, and Robertson's Grammar. When I click on General Tools/Robertson's Grammar, I get the following message:

Where is the file for the "Robertson Greek" text?

I searched and found the (presumably) older Robertson module in

C:\Users\Michel\AppData\Local\Temp\AccordanceOldFiles\Robertson Greek-old

The Hebrew Strong's-old and Mounce Greek Dictionary-old files also appear in this folder, and their updates work fine in Accordance, and also appear in the folder

C:\ProgramData\Accordance\Modules\Tools\

as Mounce Greek Dictionary.acc2 and Hebrew Strong's.acc2

How can I install the new Robertson's Grammar file, presumably Robertson Greek.acc2 into the Tools folder?

In the meantime, can I rename Robertson Greek-old to Robertson Greek.acc2 and use it?

Thank you

Michel

I just re-read my post and I should clarify:

In the meantime, can I rename the older Robertson module with the .acc2 extension, copy it into the \Modules\Tools folder, and then use it?

Michel

Michel, delete the title from the Library and then run Easy Install. It should show up then. I was experiencing the same issue.

Rick,

I tried that - I right clicked on Robertson's Grammar, chose remove item, restarted the program, made sure the Grammar was gone (it was), launched Easy Install, and Robertson's Grammar does not show up - right now all that shows up is an update for the Original Languages Collection (Accordance 10) - 8.8 MB

Thanks for the suggestion though.

If you select the Original Languages Collection, I bet Robertson's Grammar is listed as the file that is not installed. In my case when I did it, the Ultimate Collection displayed in Easy Install and Robertson's Grammar was the only item listed when I selected that.

I should add, tongue-in-cheek, that with a bug or two, the programmers have done a wonderful job providing Windows users with a true Windows experience. :)

Michel

I've used Windows more this year with my Surface Pro (primarily grading papers) than all the years combined since I switched to the Mac. I really like the touch screen and the use of the digital pen, but I'm constantly reminded of reasons why I don't care for Windows.