Accordance 10 crashing when trying to open past version 9 main workspace

Brian-E

I am hoping that someone has a solution for this! After upgrading to the latest Accordance 10 after it's launch, it continually crashed when trying to open it with my usual workspace. I decided to rebuild a new workspace, but alas! I cannot live without the customized map views that I had been working on! After months of teaching through the O.T. and researching all of the different places / locations tied to Isreal's history, the though of going back through all of that work again is very daunting!

Does anyone know how to retrieve the maps out of my saved workspace? (I do still have a laptop that has not been upgraded as yet to the new system.)

Thanks very much in advance!

Brian

I have no idea if this would work, but have you considered opening the workspace on your laptop and closing every part of it except the maps? Then save the workspace under a new name. Use a USB thumb drive to move it to your desktop, and rebuild the rest of your original workspace around it. That way you would not be throwing so many changes at Accordance 10 at once, and you would have the segment of it that took the most time to construct.

Brian, I've sent you a forums message with my e-mail address, to send me the workspace. I'd like to take a look at it to try and figure out why its crashing.