Accordance 1.6.6 doesn't sync

Guntis

SORRY! It turns out that the update has disabled Dropbox link. Had to enable it again. All syncs again as intended.

Both iPad and iPhone app versions don't sync. I press Sync button on both devices, and I get the following popup:

Accordance Sync

Waiting for Accordance…

[Cancel]

Edited by Guntis

That popup is for WiFi syncing with the desktop version of Accordance. Since the desktop version of Accordance manages the synced items, you need to also select the menu item Accordance > Sync with Mobile Device.

If you want to sync with Dropbox and are getting this popup then you need to link to Dropbox first (Library > Settings > User Content Syncing > Link to Dropbox)

Mike

That popup is for WiFi syncing with the desktop version of Accordance. Since the desktop version of Accordance manages the synced items, you need to also select the menu item Accordance > Sync with Mobile Device.

If you want to sync with Dropbox and are getting this popup then you need to link to Dropbox first (Library > Settings > User Content Syncing > Link to Dropbox)

Mike

Accordance for iOS was linked to the Dropbox before the 1.6.6 update. Update disabled Dropbox link. That's why I got confused and thought that there is some bug. Later I opened Settings and noticed button Link to Dropbox, then I realised where's the problem.

We did an internal company change to our App Store credentials and it looks like that also changed the digital signing of our app. So any information stored in the iOS keychain was reset. That includes your accordancebible.com and Dropbox credentials.

This was a one time change so it shouldn't happen again. Sorry for the hassles.

We did an internal company change to our App Store credentials and it looks like that also changed the digital signing of our app. So any information stored in the iOS keychain was reset. That includes your accordancebible.com and Dropbox credentials. This was a one time change so it shouldn't happen again. Sorry for the hassles.

It was not a huge hassle, but perhaps it could be announced on the Forum along with the release of the latest app version. Just a suggestion...

We did an internal company change to our App Store credentials and it looks like that also changed the digital signing of our app. So any information stored in the iOS keychain was reset. That includes your accordancebible.com and Dropbox credentials. This was a one time change so it shouldn't happen again. Sorry for the hassles.

If you ever happen to have to do that again, please add a note to the update info on App Store. I usually read what's new. This caught me by surprise.

It happened to me as well! All is now working good!