Save Custom Themes

craigminah

Is it possible to add the ability to save customized themes so they can be selected? I've gone through my panes and edited each one to look the same but it's tedious.

I just saw I can multiselect items from the Library and assign a default theme to it so that's great...I just would LOVE to be able to save a custom theme. Thanks.

• Like 1

Sorry, this would involve quite a bit of programming which has not been done yet, sorry.

Craig - What you might want to do in the meantime is create some workspaces with your modules in your preferred text display, and save it as such. I really like having resources "color coded" and have done this for a lot of them. See attached.

post-330-0-34007300-1363627994_thumb.png

post-330-0-20801600-1363628248_thumb.png

This way, if I goof or things just get messed up somehow, I can go back and reset the display of my modules.

Edited by Julie Falling

Thanks Julie, I may just do that. Appreciate the help and look forward to the day we can save themes but it's not much of an issue...

I remember commenting on this when version 10 came out. Add my vote for this feature.

• 5 years later...

I don't think this has gotten off the ground, yet, amidst the other great features being added. Anyway, count my vote for this feature as well. 

• 4 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to add a vote for this feature request.    +1