Illustrated Atlas of Jerusalem IOS BUG and DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS

Gedalya

I had a problem installing the version update of the Illustrated Atlas of Jerusalem C-Jerus Illus Atlas) to my Ipad IOS. I tried numerous times to update with no success. So i decided to delete the module and then redownload it. Now I find that even though the module appears in my Easy Install list on the Ipad, I cannot install it at all! It looks like it is downloading but in the end it does not download! (I have plenty of space on my Ipad so that's not a problem) It keeps reappearing on my Easy Install List without installing.

I had no problem updating the module on my accordance for windows (latest version).

The same thing has happened with "Introduction to the New Testament" Carson and Moo.

-Dan

They can also add St. Patrick of Ireland.

-dan

I have had the same issue with Carson and Moo. I had to delete it and reinstall, but even that didn't work. I had to restart to reinstall the item.

I had the same problem with the aforementioned modules. I kept trying to reinstall them and eventually met with success. The successful install seemed arbitrary.

Sounds like a server side issue.

• Like 1

I have tried the download many times but have had no success re- downloading the Ilustrated Atlas of Jerusalem to my Ipad.

I restarted the whole iPad. i.e. Power cycled. Sorry, should have been clearer.

Is anyone on the Accordance technical staff aware of this problem?

Yesterday, I spent a long time online with the Ryan from "online chat" to to try to resolve the download problem I was having. He was most gracious and helpful and patient. We tried many things to resolve the problem but in the end the module would not download to my Ipad. He had no problem downloading it to his ipad but I was not successful. So now the Illustrated Atlas of Jerusalem module continues to sit on my Easy Install menu resisting every attempt to download it to my Ipad.

Again, many thanks to Ryan for his efforts.

I had this problem with a different module and finally resolved it by installing the update on my Mac and then syncing from my Mac to my phone. You might try that.

Jonathan,

Thanks but I am on a windows pc not mac and sync isn't available with windows.

• 2 weeks later...

Update;

I have solved the download problem for Carta's Illustrated Atlas of Jerusalem on my Ipad.

Solution:

Delete the Accordance app on my Ipad. Download the Accordance app. Reinstall all of my modules.

Apparently,this is the only solution.

It is the only solution for now... the next release of APP should take care of it I have been told. Indeed when I mentioned the above worked for me it was stated the problem is being corrected and advised to have patience. It was not a big deal to me other than I hand't synced so lost all my highlights, which in the grand scheme is hardly important.

-Dan

Dan,

Glad to hear that there will be an update;however, there is no guarantee that the update will solve the problem that I had. I believe it was Dr. J during one of the webinars that I attended who suggested deleting and reinstalling. After some hesitation, I decided to go for it. I am very pleased with the results.

• Like 1