Folders in Library Window - can we have them back??

lbryan

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could the ability to use folders in the Library Window please be restored? The folders were one of the most useful recent additions to Accordance - made finding modules SO much easier!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could the ability to use folders in the Library Window please be restored? The folders were one of the most useful recent additions to Accordance - made finding modules SO much easier!

The "gear" menu at the bottom of the Library window has Add Folder (⇧⌘F) (and also the useful Add Divider command).

I really like the new Library window; very handy to keep open on the LHS of my screen. And, as JPK points out, seems as if we still have folders

For technical reasons we have had to prevent the use of folders in the two Favorites sections, but they can certainly still be used in all the other sections of the Library window.

• 3 weeks later...
For technical reasons we have had to prevent the use of folders in the two Favorites sections, but they can certainly still be used in all the other sections of the Library window.

Sorry, I got the message saying folders would no longer work when I first upgraded, and I assumed this meant no folders whatsoever ... and posted before I saw the gear button at the bottom of the library window. I don't really miss folders in favorites. Thanks to those who answered my post!

Archived