Hyperlink footnote crash and inactive image icons

Mark Nigro

Certain hyperlinks to footnotes crash Accordance for iOS in Ross Hebrew. Certain image icons also refuse to open anything, i.e. in the 'alphabet writing' practice section. Both are reproducible.

Looks like the images in this module haven't been updated to the format supported in Accordance for iOS. As to the crashes, can you provide a specific example (section title or number and footnote number) so I can try to reproduce it?

Thanks in advance,

Scott.

Looks like the images in this module haven't been updated to the format supported in Accordance for iOS. As to the crashes, can you provide a specific example (section title or number and footnote number) so I can try to reproduce it?

Thanks in advance,

Scott.

And to followup: Looks like there are some bad internal hyperlinks in this module. On the desktop, hovering over these hyperlinks doesn't show anything in the instant details window, and clicking on them takes you to the beginning of the module. In the iOS app, selecting these will cause a crash. This will be fixed in a subsequent release (but not v1.4.2 which has already been submitted to Apple for review).

Thanks for the report.

Scott.

Ok, thanks Scott!

Archived